Activating your UBA USSD Code does not require Internet connection to work. If you have data or no data it will work fine. This works with short codes or text messages (via sms).
UBA USSD code can help you send fund, buy airtime, check your account balance, pay television subscription, pay Electricity bill etc. With this service, you don’t have to worry anymore of going to bank for transactions.
Benefits Of Using UBA USSD Code For Transactions
- It is simple, safe and secure.
- It work on all phones.
- Very fast and convenient, you can transact at your comfort zone.
- No data connection is required, this means that it cost you nothing.
- You can use it on any network be it Glo, MTN, Airtel or 9mobile.
- You can make transaction of fund higher than one million.
How to Activate UBA Mobile Banking Code (Getting the pin)
To activate UBA transfer code is the process of getting a pin number which you will use for each transaction. To get the pin,
- Dial *919*0# on your mobile phone
- You’ll see welcome to uba magic banking and select 1 to sign up UBA bank code
- After you entered 1 in the space provided for it, you’ll be given two options to select from.
- They are account with pin, and the other is prepaid with pin
- If you have prepaid PHONE number attached with UBA account, kindly select prepaid with pin. But if not, the option for you is account with pin
- Next is to enter your ten digit UBA account number and also the last four digits on your naira debit card (ATM card)
- On the next window, kindly skip the referral ID and proceed to the next which is to enter your preferred pin number for uba mobile banking code
- You’ll have to confirm the pin number you entered and this pin is what you’ll be using for transfer code for UBA.
This method is the current procedure to activate UBA bank transfer code or UBA USSD. If there is any change to this, I will update this post with the new procedural method. But note that I will always update this post with new updates or changes made.