Download the Zenith Bank Mobile App — For Android, iOS, BlackBerry, other devices — following our easy guide.- Advertisement –
Zenith Bank is a Nigerian multinational financial services provider. It is licensed to operate as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, which serves as the central bank and national banking regulator.
Boasting several millions of customers in Nigeria and other West African countries, the Bank needed to provide an easy means for carrying out transactions without the need to visit bank branches.
As a result, the Zenith bank launched its mobile app. After installing and registering on the app, you can carry out several transactions from the comfort of your home or on the go.
Pay attention>> Even after downloading the app, keep reading to discover how to configure and register your profile on it.
Download Zenith Bank Mobile App
Click on your device from the list below so you’ll be redirected to the official download portal:
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod): Click here to get it on Apple app store.
BlackBerry OS: Click here to download the app on BlackBerry World.- Advertisement –
Windows OS: Sorry! There’s currently no app for Microsoft devices.
How to Activate (Register) Zenith Bank Mobile App
Users of Zenith Bank Internet Banking and non-users have to follow the different registration procedure. For Internet Banking users, make sure you have your hard token, your PIN and login credentials available. Non-internet Banking users only need their active mobile phone linked to their bank account.
To register as Internet Banking User
- After downloading and installing the app, click on it to open it.
- In the login page, enter your account number and make sure you select “Internet Banking User”.
- Create a password, which must be a 6-digit figure.
- Create a MOBILE PIN, which must be a 4-digit number. The MOBILE PIN can be used as an alternative to carry out transactions.
- The app will send a token to your registered bank account, enter that PIN to complete your registration.
- After successfully completing the above steps, log in to the app using your account number and password you created.
To register as a Non- Internet Banking User
- Create a password, which must be a 6-digit number.
- Create a MOBILE PIN, which must be a 4-digit number. The MOBILE PIN will be used to complete transactions on the app.
- Enter the token sent to the SIM you registered with Zenith Bank.
- The app will then redirect you to the login page, enter your account number and 6-digit password to log in.
What you can do on the app
- Transfer Funds to any bank account in Nigeria
- Recharge Airtime directly from your account.
- Pay your Utility Bills directly from the app.
- Check your Account Balance.
- Manage Cheques (Request, Confirm, Stop).
- Generate your Statement of Account.
- keep track of all your bank accounts: Current, Savings, Domiciliary, Fixed Deposit etc.
- Save and manage beneficiaries for quicker transactions.
- Manage all of your debit cards in one place (Activate, De-Activate).
- Pay for flights and make hotel bookings.
- Open a new account.
- Retrieve forgotten Login Details.
- Locate bank branches & ATM service points near you.