With Ecobank recharge code, you’ll load credit directly from your bank account. The nice thing concerning it is that the USSD code works on any network in Nigeria be it: Glo, MTN, Airtel, or 9mobile.
Furthermore, it works on phone of any kind, and you’ll recharge for your friends and families.
Before the introduction of Ecobank recharge code, one would have had to go to the ATM or transfer on the mobile app to recharge their lines.
The former isn’t therefore convenient whereas the latter needs an internet connection.
Ecobank recharge code, however, needs no internet connection. All you need is a phone number registered and linked to the bank account.
To get started, you wish to register for Ecobank mobile. Dial *326# to get started. Follow the directions you’re given, and opt for a PIN. However, you need to dial this code from a line connected to your bank account.
Ecobank Recharge Code
- To recharge airtime for yourself, dial *326*1*Amount#. i.e., to recharge five hundred naira (N500), dial *326*1*500#.
- To load credit for somebody else or a line not connected to your account, dial *326#. Afterwards, opt for the choice that says “load airtime”.
- Enter the recharge amount, phone number of the recipient and your PIN to authorize your recharge.
Things to Take note of:
- Recharging for yourself is totally free.
- You’ll only use this service if you’ve got an active Ecobank account and an active line connected to your account.
- It works on any network in Nigeria.
- You can dial the code at any time of the day, seven days every week.